As an industry leader, MEMSIC has demonstrated its quality leadership and strengthened its commitment to customer satisfaction through formal, third-party registration to ISO 9001 and ISO/TS 16949. MEMSIC has made Quality the foundation of our system that provides support across all business processes, from various stages of the product life cycle to manufacturing operations and post-sales services.
What Certification Means
• Partnering with a company that has made a commitment to quality
• Doing business with an organization that has a recognized management system model
• Assurance that necessary resources have been allocated
• Consistent processes and products
• A management team that has established clear business and quality objectives
• Quality management systems and procedures that are continuously audited and improved
ISO 9001 is an internationally recognized Quality Management System standard that promotes customer satisfaction through continual improvement of the systems and their effectiveness. ISO 9001 provides a model for a Quality Management System which focuses on the effectiveness of the processes in a business to achieve desired results. The standard promotes the adoption of a process approach emphasizing the requirements, added value, process performance and effectiveness, and continual improvement through objective measurements.
Jointly developed by International Automotive Task Force (IATF), ISO/TS 16949 is the automotive industry international quality management system standard intended to answer the need for global consistency, continual improvement, and increased customer satisfaction. It is approved and released by the International Organization for Standardization (ISO).9001 is an internationally recognized Quality Management System standard that promotes customer satisfaction through continual improvement of the systems and their effectiveness.