Need Help with
- Features and Benefits
The MEMSIC MXD6235QB is a non-temperature compensated high-performance XY thermal accelerometer with very low 0g offset drift versus temperature. The MXD6235QB is very repeatable and immune from mechanical shocks changing its operating characteristics making it ideal for demanding applications where a user temperature calibration will be applied on a per device basis to achieve the performance needed for the most demanding applications. In addition to the acceleration outputs, the MXD6235QB also provides a very repeatable temperature reading which can be used for the over temperature calibration. Thermal MEMS sensing technology provides unsurpassed vibration immunity with an inherent low-pass frequency response of 8Hz eliminating errors attributable to out-of-band and not-of-interest higher frequency accelerations. It is built monolithically using a standard 0.6um CMOS process. There are truly no moving parts and no error causing sensor structure resonances thus providing more accurate acceleration measurements with lower field failures than competitive technology. Acceleration data is available over the digital Pulse Width Modulated (PWM) outputs. Shock survival is greater than 50,000g.
|Supply Voltage||2.7 - 3.6|
|Size||5 x 5|
- Fully Integrated Thermal Accelerometer
- X/Y Axis, 12.5%/g PWM Output
- 0g Temperature drift of 0.5mg/C (0.1mg/C Typical)
- 2.7 to 3.6V Single Power Supply Operation
- Inherent 8Hz Low Pass Filter Response (Vibration Immunity)
- Operating Temperature Range from -40 to 105C
- Shock Survival Greater than 50,000 g
- Package Size 5x5x2mm
- High Accuracy Inclination Sensing using the ArcTan(X/Y) Method
- High Accuracy Inclination Sensing requiring an over temperature calibration.